Are you a hands-on and enthusiastic writer / creative, excited to conceive and produce engaging online content in a variety of media?
Then this is an awesome opportunity to join a fast-growth, reputable Australian SaaS company, operating globally. We offer flexibility to work remotely from wherever you are— with a preference for you to be settled in a European or Asia Pacific time zone.
The content creator will play an active role in implementing our inbound marketing strategy; contributing to lead generation results through blogs, social media and other digital marketing efforts.
- Take a journalistic approach to writing content with personality, that engages and sells. This is no small order. You need to be able to demonstrate professional writing skills.
- Script and produce videos. If you have design and video editing skills yourself, so much the better, but you must be able to oversee production of short professional videos from concept to website.
- Brief and commission graphic design work: illustration or a photographic composition for an article; an infographic or data visualisation; or some art for part of a video.
- Help to collect testimonials and case studies, and produce them along with photos and/or video.
- Help grow our presence on social media by creating regular and engaging content for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Support our sales team by helping to produce content for regular mailouts.
- This is a commercial / marketing role, so your output has a business imperative, but we absolutely encourage boldness and creativity in this role.
- Solid writing skills; able to write creatively and with personality.
- A passion for technology and experienced with technical products.
- Attention to detail.
- You’re curious, and love learning.
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator, verbal and written.
- Working remotely suits you perfectly; you can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team.
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions.
- Must love Star Wars, have dogs and enjoy cat memes.
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely, work from anywhere from Europe to Asia Pacific
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Friendly, sociable, mature, responsible team
- Lots of training and excellent internal support
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 38-hour working week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- A budget for computer equipment (pending a 3-month probationary period)